About Me...

This is the story of a spoiled Stay at Home Mom of two lil' chicks in the South who abruptly finds herself deciding to Home School them. In Middle School. After 5 years of being at home all day. Alone. Well, except for the neurotic dog and cat. Oh yeah, and I'm an only child! Should be interesting...

Another Tid-Bit...

I've always wanted to write a blog but never really had a topic. I mean seriously, what would be interesting about a Stay at Home Mom running errands, walking the dog, volunteering, and creating a happy life for my family? Now, we are Home Schooling (HS) for the Middle School years. So, when people give me the "look" when I mention we are a HS family I can point them in this direction and they can read about our day.

Because I Can

Just so you don't think I'm over-schooling my preschool daughters with the curriculum choices mentioned in the previous post, that picture was taken in 2004.  Here is a picture of the lil' chicks now:

I have taken liberties with the use of lil' (not to be confused with the recently departed American Idol contestant Lil Rounds - g'bye Lil!).  They aren't little anymore.  Pony is almost as tall as me and can currently wear my shoes.  Not for dress up, but for real.  But I won't let her touch my Rocket Dogs!

  Ice Cream by Rocket Dog at Zappos.com

Have you seen what an 11 year old does to shoes?  Not pretty.

Pony was appalled when I told her I was putting pictures of her on the blog. 

P: "The whole entire world is going to see them?"

M:  "Oh yes.  But mainly just family and friends to keep up with what we are doing."

P:  "But why?????"

M: "Because I can, babe."

That's a mom's right, isn't it?  To embarrass and tease and make life an absolute eye-rolling, tween-sighing nightmare? 

I kid, I kid.  

A little.  Here's another just for kicks:

They have a great relationship with their dad.  Always hugging and goofing around!

I love my Chip!

Powered by Qumana

0 comments:

Post a Comment